Friday 13 November 2009

In rememberance p t2

Yep time certainly flies...its already down to the last paper, and that will be a weekend away.lol. Been thinking about lots of stuff, especially since i've recently got myself involved in facebook (bad timing, i know).
Truckloads of friends and memories just overwhelmed me. Gosh i miss my primary school days so much! And yep, the years at Rotary childcare centre were also much remembered, thanks to joanna (my Barbie doll partner.lol)
Went to group forum for Qifa's alumni and they were all talking about Mrs Poon! Hahas! I cant help but double over, they were all remembering about her 'fake' hair, red long fingernails and her 'sternness'. Even as she taught me only in pri one, young as we were, we were already speculating the authenticity of her crop hair.LOL. (by arguing about her hairline!!) I remembered the first question she asked me was 'Are you a cantonese?' to which i meekly nodded. Seriously i was scared of her, she is kinda big boned...From then on, she call me Kar Mun (cantonese style in a higher pitch). Man i cringed whenever she said that...
She only scolded me once (i am a good gurl ya noe) for some mistakes in my work and is one that i am not likely to forget, i was soo embarassed...
Anyway more later on, going for the BodyWorlds exhibition later, Cant wait!

cheers
kahmun



No comments: