Monday 7 September 2009

Call me repentent

zzzzz...

Well i really dun noe what came over me the other day and it got better today. Had chem lesson jux now and i realised that she is still the teacher i respected. I guess she was in a bad mood that day. Really hope she remains cheerful in spite of all she had went through the past year. And i sincerely apologized for letting off some of my steam on her. '-'

Been quite moody on sat but it was better on sun. JY came to my house and we played badminton wif my family. Havent done this in a long time and it was thoroughly fun. Dad was as fit as he was before he got dengue two years ago and Bro had grown up to be as tall as me. Dad and i paired up in a match against bro and i bet i lost hundreds of calories running around and stretching to hit the shuttlecock. The result? i had aching legs today and i almost limped to school. Owells, after that we had breakfast and jy and i went to the temple to study. Sneaked in some chips and chocolates on the way. haha.

Well i realised today that i must stop being so moody, if i continue in this state, how am i going to sit for my O's?

So buck up kahmun!

cheers

No comments: