Thursday 17 January 2008

Special Day

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to mi, Happy Birthday to me!!!!

A new year of fun teenage time.

On monday, my form and co-form teacher had bought a birthday cake for the January babies and i was one of them. How sweet!! I was rather surprised, cuz it didn't happen to me before. There were three others. Taifung's on the thirteen, Xiao Lu's on the sixteen, mine on the seventeen and Edgar's...dunno when. Anyway, it's really sweet of the teachers. Thank you all sooo much!!!!!!! Today, after school, Venessa passed me a drawing block card , decorated on the front and classmates well wishes on the inside. How touching! This is also the first time i'm having such an experience and i find it fun and memorable instead of presents, presents everywhere. I will certainly treasure that, you mark my words.

Birthday girl
kah mun

No comments: