Tuesday 3 March 2009

Yadda yadda yadda...(not!)

Another eon had passed...

Well, its not like the days were worry-free...

Will be having my eighth common test tomorrow and i just had to turn to something to you know, let off pressure(sorry ms joseph, history revision will commence right after this, i swear).

Top on my 'worries' list would be the significant drop of marks in english composition writing. I never expected this, and i guess i deserved it. Thanks to my 'best friend', who goes by the name of Tenses. Arghh! Guess i had to seek mighty Ms Phua's help (haha). Expositions don't work for me and this leaves me with narratives, and not all of them are feasible, as you see, i tend to get too haywired when i get too emotional and in-depth (that's why i keep to fiction). Tenses!! Sign. (Winnie mentioned that i talk weirdly just now-some words in my sentence is in the wrong tense) What is up with me! Sharafina suggested that i must consult ms phua about this (for the sake of my future compos), which i certainly will (when my courage returns).

A cheery picture to get me by...


















Still not cheerful
kah mun

No comments: